Eliminate bill payment hassles. Let us pay your bills.®
- Who are you?
- SMART Payment Plan - a nationwide bill payment service that's been helping hundreds of thousands of people just like you pay off their loans faster, simplify budgeting and pay bills more conveniently for over 15 years. You can learn more about us by viewing our website at www.smartpaymentplan.com.
- How does it work?
- We automatically debit smaller loan/bill payments to match your paydays and remit payments to your lender on or before the monthly due date. Our set-it-and-forget-it plan pays down your loan faster. You'll enjoy the convenience and easier budgeting while reducing your debt faster.
- Is it safe?
- It's extremely safe. Electronic transactions are safer than checks. Avoid the most common source of identity theft - stolen mail. Federal Banking Laws give you up to 60 days to reverse electronic debits.
- How much does it cost?
- There is no upfront cost for the program. A $1.95 transaction fee is included in each debit for clients who get paid every two weeks or twice per month. If you get paid weekly, it's only 98 cents per debit. Consider the convenience, your savings on stamps, checks, your time and eliminating late fees. If you are satisfied with the program, a $399 membership fee is retained from your initial accelerated debits. You can add home loans, automobile loans, school loans, credit card payments and any other fixed monthly bills like rent and daycare for $1 per debit per bill. Click here to view a summary of SMART Payment Plan's fees.
- It sounds too good to be true.
- It's not. It's simply converting your payday schedule to the bank's collection schedule. It works because you are paying more toward your principal each year.
- What if I need to cancel or change a debit date?
- Call us more than 3 days (or 72 hours) before a scheduled debit.
- What if I won't have enough money in my account?
- Just call us, and we'll reschedule or stop your automated plan. You'll need to make payment to your lender on your own. You can stop or restart the program at any time.
- What is Accelerated Payment Advantage?
- It is the amount you would still owe the bank (if you paid monthly) at the time of payoff using our plan.
- What's your contact information?
- Email: email@example.com
Client Support: 800.481.6863
Mailing address: 100 Congress Ave, Suite 2000, Austin, TX 78701.